Mohabbat Gashmada Meri': This is the story of the first love of a boy and a girl. A desi version of Romeo and Juliet

 

Mohabbat Gashmada Meri': This is the story of the first love of a boy and a girl. A desi version of Romeo and Juliet
Mohabbat Gashmada Meri': This is the story of the first love of a boy and a girl. A desi version of Romeo and Juliet

We know how intense first love is. How emotional people get about it. We have presented (in the play) the first love of a boy and a girl, which is very intense.


These words belong to the actor Khushal Khan, who is playing the role of Saim in the Pakistani drama serial 'Mohbat Gumishda Meri'. His drama is among the trending dramas on YouTube today.


The story of the drama revolves around the friendship and love of two young people, Saim and Zobia. Dananir Mubeen, Farah Hussain, Ali Tahir, Noreen Gulwani, Ayesha Toor, Laili Zuberi and Umeer Rana have acted in the drama along with Khushal Khan.


"Men will understand Saim's behavior"


Khushal Khan is undoubtedly one of those talented artists who have made a unique mark within a few years of entering the industry, the credit of course goes to his talent and hard work as well as the projects that Khushal has chosen. What did


'Mohbat Gumishda Meri' is also such a project, about which he told BBC Urdu that it was a young love story. For example, it can be called Romeo and Juliet. It was a very fun take and I loved the role.'


He defended the intensity and fanaticism of his character Saim's love and said that there is nothing exaggerated about it. These things actually happen. There is intensity, childishness, and a little aggressiveness. I would say that it is the Romeo and Juliet of today and this generation, (and call the play) their indigenous version.'


He says that he has seen characters like Saim in his life too. He said that 'I believe that every human being is going through this part of life, there are things that are sad in him. I and I think people watching, can relate to how obsessive it is. Men will understand if they are watching. They will understand where Sime is coming from, or why he behaves the way he does.'


I asked if Khushal had ever been in love like Saim, he hesitated and said with a smile, "No, I love work." I am a firm believer in love, but my focus is on work.'


The drone was not able to pick up the dates.


Actress Dananir Mubeen has acted opposite Khushal Khan in 'Mohbat Gmishda Meri'. Fans are finding the pair of these two very good on screen and critics believe that these two actors fit very well in terms of age in this teenage love story.


According to Khushal, he and Dananir have known each other since school and college days before entering the industry and this friendship is also reflected well on screen.


'Because we are comfortable with each other, (so) we are giving ideas while working. By doing this, something magical comes out.


He narrated an incident during Ramadan from the same set in that he climbed a mountain after shooting a scene on a zip line near the Shahullah Dutta Caves in the mountains in Islamabad. After seeing them, Dananir also climbed the mountain to shoot her scene.


"From below I hear a faint cry of 'Happy'. I looked down and Jenna (Dananir) was coming up like an ant. Alone on that mountain which was straight and there were trees and bushes etc.


He further said that it was getting dark when we reached the top, so we called that if you can send any dates from the drone, then we can break the fast there. We did not break the fast because the drone could not lift the dates. We came down and then we broke our fast with fruits etc. and then we went back.'


He said about the director Shahid Shafaat that they say to come to the guest house, and everyone is cooking together. Makes a dent, which we like very much. They welcome us in this way, which is a wonderful thing.


"I can't use wax and glycerin to make me cry"


Khushal's acting in 'Mohbat Gumishda Meri' looks quite natural or let's say that common youths have similar movements. For example, before telling Zobia about his love, Saim stands in front of the mirror and prepares himself first. Khushal says that he does the same in his life.


'These things I do for myself. Usually (in dramas) the voice-overs play in the background, instead of them, we spoke them at the same time. It seemed a more realistic thought.


Khushal says that it is a bit difficult for him to do emotional scenes because he cannot do them artificially and he needs time alone for such scenes.


"I can't put wax and glycerin in my eyes to cry, so I need ten, fifteen minutes to myself." No one talks to me and I sit in a corner in the dark or lock myself in the bathroom.'


He further said, "I remember the script as to what is happening with Saim." Why is it crying? How to justify this scene. How much crying is there, how much is not crying, whether there is crying or not crying.


One good thing about 'Mohbat Gumishda Meri' is its fresh location and camera work. In a recent episode, Saeem and Zobia were seen riding heavy bikes on the streets of Islamabad. Khushal told me about this that we were just having fun and they were taking shots. So our work has also been done and their work has also become.


Khushal thanked God that fans are liking his work and drama. "I think the message of our play is love and affection, and we are not going away from it," he said. He is the same till the end. Everyone has died.


According to him, the viewers are finding the chemistry very good. The acting is looking good and the visuals are looking great, inspiring, and most importantly the story is looking good.


First meeting with Mahira Khan: 'She gave me the respect of elders'


According to Khushal Khan, getting into the industry is a bit difficult as it involves everything from chance to luck and talent. In their view, it takes a lot of hard work to create space.


He has also worked with Pakistani superstar Mahira Khan in the telefilm 'Ek Hai Nigar' based on the life of three-star general Nigar Johar. His first meeting with Mahira was quite interesting.


At that time I was working on my first project 'Qasa Mehr Bano'. Mahira was supposed to come on the same day I went for the look test. In the test, I had to show my age, for which I had to put on a mustache and make-up and get up. When I entered the room to look, Mahira was sitting in front. When I greeted them, she got up and asked me to sit. They gave me the respect of elders. I said 'Khushal' and removed my mustache and said, "Look, it's me." They started saying that I did not recognize you with this gesture.


Khushal smiled and said, "My first meeting was a bit awkward, but after that, she was very caring throughout the set, she treated me like a child." Which I like very much.


"Can't get any worse, acting so bad, making such bad looks"


23-year-old Khushal from the Akora Khattak area of Nowshera entered the media about three and a half years ago. He says that as a child, he used to hide from his mother and fulfill his passion for watching movies. He is thought to be shy in temperament but before turning to acting, he was confident that he would do something because he had been modeling.


I never knew it was so difficult. When I came on the screen, I was crying that maybe acting is not for me. From the background I come from, I am a very reserved shy person. How to do this? But after those 30 seconds, I said no, now it's done and now I have to do it and I have to do it fully.


As soon as I asked how he felt seeing himself on the screen for the first time, Barjasta said. I said that it can't be bad. You are acting so bad, making such bad looks. I was angry with myself. I said this is what I am doing.


Khushal said that he never went to acting school. However, before entering the media, he had a business school and will soon complete his BBA.


I had to run my own business and I have done various jobs with him. I worked in a call center for a long time, taught in a school that often involved doing manual labor fetching charts and things from the market, plus two months in a tobacco factory during the season in Kurram. The month was a job. I used to do this to get money for auditions and other work.


Khushal, recalling that period, said that it was a period of fun and I still remember it. It was a simple time. But thank God nothing has changed.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post