Some of them said and Qudsia Ali: "Son, you are looking good, lose a little weight, then I will get you a relationship in a good place."

 

Some of them said and Qudsia Ali: "Son, you are looking good, lose a little weight, then I will get you a relationship in a good place."
Some of them said and Qudsia Ali: "Son, you are looking good, lose a little weight, then I will get you a relationship in a good place."

It has been three years since Pakistani actress Qudsia Ali stepped into the industry but she has been successful in every project. Maybe it's because of her unique personality that is playful and different from the beauty standards or her projects in which she perfectly represents the middle-class modern girl in real life and the ordinary girls. Connect immediately.


Currently, she is playing the role of Tania in the drama serial 'Kach Un Kahi'. Each character in this drama has his own story through which the stereotypes or stereotyped ideas found in society are criticized lightly.


The drama serial 'Kachch Un Kahi' is directed by Nadeem Baig and written by actor and playwright Mohammad Ahmed while its cast includes Sajal Ali, Bilal Abbas, Venze Ahmed, Asma Abbas, Ursa Ghazal, Meera Sethi, Adnan Samad Khan. , Shahryar Manoor, Babar Ali, Ali Safina, Arusa Siddiqui, Muhammad Ehtshamuddin, and Saqib Sumir are acting.


Was Gamma Wrestler as cute as me?


In an interview given to BBC, Qudsia Ali said that when she was offered the role of Tania in the drama serial 'Kach Un Kahi', she was not overjoyed.


My first question was who else is in his cast. Then when I was told that so far Bilal Abbas and Sajal Ali had, I was very excited.


About the character of Tanya, he said that the best thing about this girl is that she is fearless and she is not afraid of anything. She accepts him for who he is.


"Especially for my character in the play, she eats a lot, she loves food and she loves herself. He doesn't care that his mother is calling him Gamma Pehlwan, Amma is telling him things but he is enjoying it. She says that Gamma Pehlwan was cute like me? And it changes from the front. Amma says that this girl will not change.


Elaborating on Tania's character, she said, 'We usually have nervous girls, especially those who are overweight or a little overweight, so she would have been nervous to accept that. There are, but I relate so much to Tania's character because she is fearless.'


Qudsia Ali revealed in one of her interviews that Muhammad Ahmed wrote the role of Tania after seeing her and she is like Tania herself in normal life.


If you look at Tania in the drama, her closest friend is a boy, which is a new thing shown in dramas, that is, the friendship between a boy and a girl. Because we don't believe this thing, if a boy and a girl are seen in a restaurant, the first thought that comes to any man is that if they are together, then they must like each other. No one thinks that friends can be friends, childhood friends can be, cousins can be, and family friends can be, I think it's time to change that.


"The bike did not move but flew straight"


About the atmosphere on the sets of 'Kach Un Kahi', he said that everyone used to eat together and share with each other, which is not usually the case. Qudsia said that the adaptability seen in the drama used to happen on the set.


On the set, Qudsia learned to ride a bike and these scenes will be presented in the upcoming episodes. She said that she got another bike for Sen which had a loose accelerator and had a minor accident. She kept laughing while narrating the incident.


Ali (actor Abdullah Abid Malik) was sitting behind the bike, I was sitting in front, the action happened and I rode the bike and that bike did not move but flew straight. Thankfully, my foot was on the brake and clutch, Abdullah fell behind but at that time I got a little injury on my foot.


He said that he asked Nadeem Baig for the footage of this scene so that he could keep it as a souvenir.


"Even if I am younger than you, you will call me Baji"


The viewers enjoy Tania and Shakeel's nook junk in the drama. Shakeel is played by actor Adnan Samad Khan, who is Tania's cousin and comes to take his share of the property from Tania's father and stays in his house. The impression is that Tanya and Shakeel's characters will fall in love but it is not clear in the drama yet.


Because she is such a girl who has no plans for marriage. He is into filmmaking, and reading, and he has a forward and forward Zahir hai story, as you will see, you will understand why he is so far away from these things. She is more confident about the things she wants in her life than marrying her cousin. But people are still saying that she has a track with Shakeel, so you guys will have to watch it.


He added that 'Tanya is also confident and so is Shakeel. He (Shakeel) has a stuttering problem but he overcomes it. One of the reasons he has a crush on Tania is because he knows that she (Tanya) doesn't matter, and somewhere he is also affected by this.


Talking about her favorite meme, Qudsia said, “My favorite was when your cousin starts liking you. Something, like this meme was made, in that scene when I say to her (Shakeel), be careful what you call me Tanya, call me Tanya Baji even though I am younger than you but you will call me Baji.


"If you lose a little weight, I will give you a good relationship"


In Kuch Un Kahi, Qudsia Ali's character Tania faces fat-shaming from her own mother, which she laughs off with a smile. Qudsia has been open about how it affects girls' morals. However, in an interview with the BBC, she stated that she does not want to repeat this now because people will say that she talks about the same thing over and over again.


"It's not a problem for me, never has been," she says. And I think body shaming doesn't just happen to fat girls, it happens to skinny girls too.


Giving an example, he said that 'in any family wedding, you go and get ready, the first thing your relatives do is your aunts who say that you are looking good son, lose a little weight. If you do, I will arrange a good place for you. This is straight-up body shaming. Because it is not his choice. How many girls are disappointed? She goes into depression.


She posts many workout videos from the gym these days. I wanted to know if now they don't feel the pressure of their profession, so let's be honest, it's not like that.


"I've never had a problem with this stuff. When my heart wants it, I start eating well, I start eating healthy food." I go to the gym when my heart desires. I do what my heart wants to do. Whatever I do, I don't do it at anyone's request.


"Watch out you tease my hair"

Qudsia believes that beauty standards are changing in the industry now. While talking about curly hair in detail, he said, "Actually, people do not know how unique the type of curly hair is. Eleven percent of people in the whole world have curly hair. Eleven percent are lucky." But because they are rare, that's why people don't understand.'


I don't spend so much time on make-up. I am always on time on set. Just don't mess with my hair. When the makeup artist says, I say, 'Beware, you teased my hair.' I take care of them like a child.


Friendship with Sajal Ali and feedback from fans


Qudsia Ali is playing the role of famous actress Sajal Ali's sister in Kuch An Kahi. The on-screen camaraderie between these two sisters is appreciated a lot. Qudsia often posts videos on her Instagram with Sajal Ali.


Recalling an incident, Qudsia said that "Once we were doing a scene that I forgot the line. Sajal said to tease me that my son would have remembered the line." Sajal was forgotten in the second cut of the same. I said from the front, what happened now, I used to remember, son. She tells me that she will speak in front of her mother. But she's so cute, we guys keep doing things like this.'


Qudsia said of Sajal Ali, "She has a very humble nature. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work with people who tell you how to move forward." Many people don't even like to tell you. I don't like talking to you. But Sajal is Queen.


He thanked God that he is getting great feedback from fans.


"I get a lot of DMs (direct messages). Especially from India, Bangladesh, and the UK, many messages come that we love you. We love the confidence you wear. Please don't change it like this. How many fans of Sajal are messaging me that Tania and Alia's bonding is very good.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post